Monday, August 13, 2012

Birthday Party

My daughter's birthday was last week.  I have been focusing on her party for the last couple of weeks.  We had a Minnie Mouse party.  We asked everyone to wear their favorite Disney character.

On her actually birthday my husband took off and we spent the day with her. We went to her gym class and afterwards went to Morgan's Wonderland.  She loved it.  Of course we had cake.  Here are some pictures from that night.



Her party was this past weekend.

The invitation I sent out.
The decorations


Blowing the candles out and eating the cake at her birthday party

I can't believe it has already been 2 years.  It has gone way too fast!!!

Now it is time to focus on work.  We go back to work on Wednesday.  I have already been up to my classroom several times.  Once I have everything set up I will take pictures.  I'm headed there now.

Itty Bitty

No comments:

Post a Comment