Here are a couple of things about me
- I have taught 4th grade for 6 years. (My entire teaching career)
- I'm married.
- I have a daughter who I adore!!
- And a step son who makes me laugh.
- I'm not good at grammar or spelling..yet I teach writing.
- Would LOVE to move down to a lower grade but that seems very unlikely anytime soon.
My friend Meghan informed me that the picture she put of me on her blog and I think her pinterest has gotten over a 100 pins. The picture isn't just me but it is a picture of a card that a student gave me for Teacher Appreciation Week. Maybe once I figure out how to add a picture to this I will post the picture here.
Well that wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. There you go..that is me. Also in the background is my very good friend, Shawna, who is happens to be our school's AWESOME secretary.