Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Goals

I'm not very good at keeping up with this.   I have decided to change the premise of this blog.   It is going to be about my struggles and success in life.   Anything from my classroom,  family,  healthy,  organization,  and balance of all of those.
Let me start of with my goals for 2015.
Family vacation
Drink at least 65 oz of water a day
Healthier eating
Lowering my A1C
Getting into pant size 4
Mommy and daughter date once a month

Family vacation- we have been saving up and the plan is to go to Disney World either over Thanksgiving break or Christmas break this year.  I'm excited because I know my daughter will love it!   It isn't set in stone because things can always change.   Either way I want a family vacation out of state this year.  

More water - I am horrible about drinking water.  I do good for the most pay on the weekends or on breaks but when at work not so much.  Part of it is because I do not have the leisure to go to the bathroom when I have to.   I also get into teaching and just forget.   My plan is to drink at least 20 oz before each mealand the rest before bed.

Healthier eating- by the end of the year I want to be eating any processed food.

A1C- in December during my yearly check up my blood work came back saying my A1C is too high. I was told to exercise more and cut back my carbs.   Also to take a vitamin. I will be going back in March to see what my levels are.   Fingers crossed that theywill be lower.

Pant size- size 4 is the size I was before I had my daughter.   My mid section like every other women is the hardest.  I'm hoping by the end of the year to be back in that size and stay there.

Mommy and daughter dates- A will be starting kindergarten next school year.  I get caught up with work and as much as I try not to bring work home I do more than I like.  I want to make sure I make time for her and me together.  Things are going so quickly.

Another is I want to post here at least once a month if not more.  I want to so I can document the year but also to help keep me accountable on my goals.

Happy New Year!

Itty-bitty

No comments:

Post a Comment